Cats are pretty darned independent creatures. For the most part, they take care of themselves without any assistance from their owners. However, there are a few things that you can do to make life easier for your cat and yourself. One of these is providing fresh water at all times for your feline friend. Unfortunately, it seems like many cats don’t drink enough water because they’re picky about the taste or temperature. Moreover, Petlibro is one of the best choices you can make to serve your cat water.
This leads to dehydration which can lead to kidney disease, other health issues, and even death if left untreated long enough! This is why it is best to serve them water in a water fountain instead of a small bowl. Moreover, if you wish to buy the stainless steel pet water fountain, I would suggest you use the coupon XItm for a discount on the item. In this blog, we will discuss whether it is worth it to buy a cat water fountain or not.
Cat And Drinking Water Habit
Cats are “obligate carnivores,” meaning their diet must consist of meat, or they will not survive. This makes water intake in cats an essential factor for their health and survival. Cats instinctively know when to drink but also require fresh water daily. A free-flowing fountain that will continuously supply clean drinking water all day long would be perfect for your cat. Also, you can buy these fountains at a great discount.
Enter The Cat Water Fountain
Cat water fountains are an excellent way to keep your cat happy and healthy. They’re also great for keeping the house clean of spilled water! You can purchase a cleaner that will filter out any impurities in the tap water you put into it, ensuring that both your pet and household stay safe while drinking from this fountain. Petlibro stainless fountains can use the dishwasher to clean up, which is a huge plus for people with always-busy hands. It also has a filter that you can change to keep the water fresh and clean, whichever your cat prefers!
Why Must You Buy A Cat Water Fountain?
- Many cats are living healthier lives because of the invention of a simple cat water fountain. Cats need to drink fresh, clean water daily for them to stay hydrated and healthy.
- Cats are not very good at getting water from their food sources because they only drink small amounts of liquid, and the rest is usually left behind in their bowl.
- If you think about it logically, cats will do better with a new source of drinking water that is readily available for them to use whenever they need it. The best option out there right now is a cat water fountain.
- A Cat Water Fountain Is Great for Cats That Have Dry Skin or Cracked Paws.
Why Should You Not Serve Water In A Bowl To Your Cat?
- Warmth: The water in a bowl heats up quickly, increasing the likelihood that your cat will drink it too fast.
- Position: The level of some cat water dishes is too low. Bending down to drink is unpleasant for older cats with arthritis.
- Freshness: The longer water sits out, the more hair, food particles, and dust accumulate in the bowl.
The Bottom Line
A cat water fountain is worth it. It provides your cat with fresh drinking water all the time and will help to cut down on plastic bottles of mineral water for cats that you have to buy in-store. As well as cutting back on litter box odour from dirty dishes by keeping them cleaner longer.